Friday, May 21, 2010

-$- Seiko Original Rubber Watch Band 20mm Divers Model and Genuine Seiko Spring Bars



I bought the watch as a replacement to the Seiko metal band that came with my dive watch. I enjoy how it makes my watch look very sporty and rugged. What I don't enjoy is that the band has a tendency to pinch my skin between the rubber accordion style part of the band. This could just be because I like the band moderately tight on my wrist since I don't like my watch to be able to rotate around my wrist. It could also be caused by the fact that my watch itself is very large and heavy and I have to try to "wrangle" it to my wrist. Either way - I have gotten used to it and enjoy it very much.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Seiko Original Rubber Watch Band 20mm Divers Model and Genuine Seiko Spring Bars



    No comments:

    Post a Comment