Saturday, May 29, 2010

#1 Men s Dansko Karl 11.5 M in Antique Brown Oiled black sole



I want very badly to like this shoe. I replaced my desk with a standing desk and now spend a lot more time on my feet. Having read many reviews, I've ponied up and ordered a pair that were a bit bigger than I normally wear. They were too small. More specifically, my high arch didn't let my foot fully "fit" into the shoe, leaving my heel dangling off the back of the foot bed. Shoes.com was excellent about accepting the return for a large size.



I've worn the new ones off and on for a couple weeks now. I love my posture while wearing them but they still rub my high arch uncomfortably. I keep wearing them, hoping the leather will stretch a little as they break in, but I haven't made much progress yet. Contrast that with my new Dr. Martens which, after the first few days of break in, now fit wonderfully. The jury is still out on this Dansko pair.
(3 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Men s Dansko Karl 11.5 M in Antique Brown Oiled black sole



    Interesting Products

    FRYE Women s Harness 12R Boot Chocolate 9 M US
    Motherhood Maternity Secret Fit Belly tm Boot Cut Maternity Jeans
    ALDO Latricia Women Tall Boots Ice 9
    Timex

    No comments:

    Post a Comment