Saturday, May 29, 2010

$ PUMA Men s Basket II Sneaker White 10 M US



When I got these shoes I wasn't expecting a lot for how much I payed for them. But I got these shoes and they are the perfect go to for Fridays and Weekends to wear with jeans and a polo or whatever is your style. Bottom line great price and an excellent shoe. Would buy it again if I had to.
(6 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For PUMA Men s Basket II Sneaker White 10 M US


  • Padded tongue and collar. Leather construction.
  • Rubber outsole. Cushioned insole. High traction tread pattern, Medium Width.
  • Sometimes the best way to stand out is to blend in, as with the Puma Basket II
  • The classic white- on-white design isn't gaudy, but still lets people know that you definitely have style
  • Brand New Puma White/White Mens Basket II Casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment