Wednesday, May 19, 2010

-$- Buffalo by David Bitton Women s Felow Jean Ragged Worn Wash 28x31



I cannot believe how awesome these jeans are. I own the mid rise felow jeans and I have to say they are my favorites. I have been paying for 7 jeans, Jo's jeans, you name it, but never found a fit like these that also don't make it uncomfortable for me to lean over for fear that everyone can see my back side.

I am going to buy as many of their jeans that fit me well because they are almost half the price of jeans that don't fit as well.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Buffalo by David Bitton Women s Felow Jean Ragged Worn Wash 28x31


  • 99% cotton, 1% spandex
  • Whisker detail at upper thighs
  • Five-pocket styling flare jean
  • Machine wash
  • Made in China

No comments:

Post a Comment