Sunday, May 16, 2010

#@: Alfred Dunner Petite Pull On Denim Pants Denim 6P



I love the brand Alfred Dunner. As I have stated in previous reviews, this is one of my favorite brands made. These jeans are perfect for me. I love the elastic waist and I am short, so the fact that they make petite jeans are absolutely wonderful. That way I don't have to hem the pants. This brand of clothes offer such a variety of styles and outfits. They wear well, are so very comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and last a lifetime. I could almost live in them. I cannot say enough good things about them.
(2 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Alfred Dunner Petite Pull On Denim Pants Denim 6P


  • Cotton/spandex
  • Machine washable
  • Imported
  • Approximate inseams: 26-1/2" (PS) or 28" (P)
  • Approximate rise: 10 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment