Wednesday, May 26, 2010

-$- Seiko Men s SKA201 Arctura Kinetic Watch



I purchased this watch to replace an earlier Seiko I wore for years. I always wanted to try a kinetic energy type from Seiko. When it forst arrived I was disappointed that the second hand was clicking in two-second intervals. I learned that this is a warning feature of the watch that alerts you that it has limited kinetic energy stored in the watch. After wearing it for a few days, the watch began running normally (one click for one second). I really like the watch. I wear it both in work and casual situations. It runs great - it looks even better. I got a great price on amazon.com!
(30 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Seiko Men s SKA201 Arctura Kinetic Watch


  • Quality Japanese Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 43 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Silver dial; Date function
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

Interesting Products
Timex Women s Watch T24031

DKNY Jeans Baby Doll Top Splatter Artist Large
CrocsTM Unisex NFL Mammoth Philadelphia Eagles Slip On 8M Black
Joe s Jeans Women s Rocker Flare Jean Jean Hannah 25

No comments:

Post a Comment