Friday, April 9, 2010

!$ Timex Men s Ironman Sleek 50 Lap Resin Strap Watch T5H371



Nice looking watch, fits nicely around wrist and has an easy to read, large time readout. Feels like you're not wearing anything on your wrist it' sso light. Good masculine size face, but the blue color is a little on the feminine. I actually like the band because I sweat a lot when I workout and it has lots of holes to "air out." The band stays in pretty good (it only pops out every once in a while). A lot of people are mentioning concerns over the band quality, I can understand that because it's lightweight and somewhat flimsy - so I hope it holds up but no real reason for concern, IMO.



3/25/10 UPDATE: I've been wearing the wach to the gym for many months now. I work out 5 days a weeks with heavy weights and cardio. It has held up very well. Still working great and had been the most comfortable, lightweight watch I've worked out with. The band still pops out, which is annoying, but it wouldn't stop me from buying the watch again. I just bought another one in a different color. Also, I swim in it all the time in my pool and have never had the water problem the other reviewer mentioned and I have changed the battery myself, so maybe he just got a bad one. Anyway, my review is still a very positive one.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Timex Men s Ironman Sleek 50 Lap Resin Strap Watch T5H371


  • Quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 39 mm
  • Resin case; digital-gray dial; day-date-and-month functions
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment