Sunday, April 25, 2010

+$+ ESQ SWISS Venture Women s 7100904 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch



I got this watch as gift back in 2006. It is beautiful, works great and looks awesome. I must say that I had never heard of ESQ Watches, but ever since I got this one I have been a follower. I gave one to a girlfriend and she also loved it. Great buy, you won't regret
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For ESQ SWISS Venture Women s 7100904 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch


  • Precise Swiss-quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches
  • Stainless-steel case; white-with-silver dial; case diameter: 21 mm
  • Stainless-steel bracelet with secure deployment-clasp-with-push-button; Off-centered seconds hand at six o'clock
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment