Tuesday, April 27, 2010

+$+ Seiko Women s Watch SUJA78



My 12 year petite Pulsar watch broke and it was difficult to find a replacement. I browsed so many watches and even bought/returned several that were uncomfortable. This pretty gold Seiko is just right and I'm glad I found it. The price tag said $239 but I paid $99 via Amazon. It's dainty, comfortable, and versatile (elegant enough for dress; casual enough for jeans). I wear it everyday. It feels like a quality watch; although it's not too heavy or bulky like some. There is a tiny diamond chip at the top and the other three markers are little gold dots. There are very subtle markers (faint dots) on the face at the in-between times (1:00, 2:00, 4:00...) that may help some but aren't necessary.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Seiko Women s Watch SUJA78


  • Quality Japanese-Quartz movement
  • Hardlex crystal
  • Gold-tone-stainless-steel case; White dial
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment