Monday, April 26, 2010

-- Seiko Men s Kinetic Watch SKA192



The Seiko Men's Kinetic Watch #SKA192 is a Stunning Timepiece. It not only keeps great time, it looks great as well. Once I recieved the watch (whitch arrived sooner than I had expected)I could not believe my eye's. The #SKA192 is much more beautiful in person than the picture listed on Amazon. I have many watches but this one has become one of my favorites. Once this watch is fully charged it can be put away and still keep near perfect time for up to six months. Unlike other automatics this watch has a power reserve. Before I wore mine it needed to be wound and this was by holding the watch in my hand and moving it side to side until the second hand ran in one second intervals. The second hand will run in two second intervals if the power reserve is low. All the instructions and warranty come with the watch. I would advise reading the instructions before wearing the watch. All in all I am VERY PLEASED with my Seiko Kinetic watch #SKA192. A heck of a deal and money well spent.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Seiko Men s Kinetic Watch SKA192


  • Kinetic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers Kinetically with the movement of your arm
  • Hardlex crystal
  • Two-tone-stainless-steel case; Gray dial; Date function
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment