Monday, April 26, 2010

@# Seiko Men s SKA402 Kinetic Two Tone Watch



My wife purchased this watch for me for graduation when I earned my master's degree. It has a rich, classic beauty without ostentation. The clock face is easy to read, and I take comfort in the fact that I will never have to buy a replacement battery. I have worn Seiko watches for 40 years and never had a problem with reliability. I expect this one to be equally durable and dependable.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Seiko Men s SKA402 Kinetic Two Tone Watch


  • Kinetic movement; functions without a battery; powers Kinetically with the movement of your arm
  • Strong Hardlex crystal protects dial from scratches
  • Stainless steel case; blue dial; date function
  • Case diameter: 41.5 mm
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment