Tuesday, April 27, 2010

#1 ESQ SWISS Venture Men s 7300904 Stainless Steel Watch



I bought this watch for my husband. He never wears a watch he really isn't into jewelry. He is a businessman who is always meeting with attorneys, clients, bankers and such. I told him he needs a watch but he would never go buy one for himself. I bought him this watch for valentines day and when he put it on it looked beautiful. He really likes it and it looks great on him. When he dresses in his business attire it makes the whole outfit. I am glad I invested in this watch.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For ESQ SWISS Venture Men s 7300904 Stainless Steel Watch


  • Precise Swiss-quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches
  • Case diameter: 20.9 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; white dial; date function
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment