Wednesday, June 9, 2010

+$+ TAG Heuer Men s WAH1110.BT0714 Formula 1 Rubber Strap Watch



I bought one of these watches, not from Amazon, and already have had to have it serviced because the watch crystal was shattered when it fell less than three feet onto our tile floor. It slid off a stack of papers that I was carrying and literally fell less than three feet and *skrick* the crystal shattered at the bottom. I contacted Tag-Heur and explained what happened and returned the watch to them and was charged for the crystal and an outrageous $150.00US charge for 'service' which included a new battery, gaskets and 'sonic cleaning' (of my wallet apparently). I did get a one year extension on the warranty... Expensive... (This watch was less than three months old)



I was amazed that the watch was that fragile. A sapphire crystal shouldn't be that fragile I would think and wasn't warned about it when I purchased it. In fact, I had voiced concern for purchasing that watch because of the other watch I owned which has had the crystal replaced twice (it's standard glass crystal). 'Oh no, this crystal is nearly unbreakable sir'. Yeah...
(9 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For TAG Heuer Men s WAH1110.BT0714 Formula 1 Rubber Strap Watch


  • TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
  • Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Luminous hands and markers; Titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel; Date function
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment