Sunday, June 13, 2010

+$+ Playtex Secrets Women s Jasmine Embroidery Underwire Bra White 36B



I have 2 of these bras and really like them. Even though they are not advertised as a minimizer, they have that effect for me. I probably look about a cup size smaller when I wear it, which may not be exciting for some, but I personally think it helps me look slimmer in certain tops. It does a nice job shaping too ( a little cone like from the side, but doesn't bother me).

Just to note, in most bras I wear a 36D, but I wear a 36C in this one. It looks like another review mentioned it ran big, so this appears to be consistent.
(3 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Playtex Secrets Women s Jasmine Embroidery Underwire Bra White 36B


  • side lining and center front lining: 100% nylon; cup lining: 100% polyester; back: 87% nylon, 13 % spandex; upper top cup: 82% nylon, 18% spandex; bottom cup and center front and side: 67% nylon, 33 % polyester; top cup: 58% polyester, 42% nylon
  • Wider straps and back for comfort and support
  • Stop the slip straps and no-slip rings keep straps on your shoulders where they belong
  • Imported
  • Hand wash, line dry

No comments:

Post a Comment