Wednesday, June 2, 2010

!! Propet Men s M3704 LifeWalker Sneaker Sport White 13 XX US Men s 13 EEEEE



WARNING !! Don't buy from Shoebuy!! They don't send the size that was ordered. Ordered Medium and got 5E. I did not look at the box when I got them, until I twisted my ankle because they were to loose. Then I saw that the box was sized 10.5 XX (5E).

The shoes are OK I have had better for less money. I would give the shoes 3 stars.
(8 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Propet Men s M3704 LifeWalker Sneaker Sport White 13 XX US Men s 13 EEEEE


  • Rocker profile
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Extended internal heel counter for added support and stability
  • Removable cushioned orthotic
  • Molded EVA midsole with durable arch support

No comments:

Post a Comment